Looking for that special piece of home décor to transform your room from ordinary to extraordinary? A tapestry is so much more than a simple home décor item; it is a work of art.
MEANING: This is one of my sacred designs, with many Hindu symbols combined into a powerful Yantra.
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation!
The symbol of OM: Just as the sound of Om represents the four states of Brahman, the symbol Om written in Sanskrit also represents everything.
Divine Lotus flower mandala: The lotus is one of the eight auspicious signs of Buddhism and Hinduism, and the eight-petaled lotus seen in Buddhist mandalas means cosmic harmony.
Why Our Tapestries?
Our tapestries are a work of art and we treat their design with diligent care as we oversee the entire creation process. We print our own tapestries using a state of the art printing technology called sublimation. While most other sellers are still using Direct to Garment (DTG) printing technology we know that DTG can often deliver low quality products that fade in time. Our tapestries feature high quality image printing that never fades. You can even wash them with 90°C (194 Fahrenheit) with any bleach without loss of quality. Now that is a product you can feel good about!
This stylish tapestry is created from lightweight polyester that features hand sewn finished edges. Bring style to your room today with this beautiful tapestry! Thin as sheet /white on the reverse side/;
- Fabric: 100% lightweight polyester, anti-allergy material;
- Sublimation heat transfer printing technology with vibrant colors;
- Usage: Our tapestries are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Size: 5 standard sizes /XS to XL/;
- CARE: no extra care, machine washable and tumble dryer safe;
X Small: 39" x 45" / 100 x 115 cm
Small : 51" x 59" / 130 x 150 cm
Medium: 66" x 75" / 165 x 190 cm
Large: 83" x 94" / 210 x 240cm
X Large: 90" x 104" / 230 x 265 cm
FINISH: There are different ways to hang your tapestry to the wall. The most common are:
1. Grommets are attached to all four corners so your tapestry is ready to hang;
2. Finished with rod sleeve for hanging with a metal rod / Most modern tapestries will come with a rod pocket along the top edge. In this case you can use a rod, which will look a bit like a curtain rod. This is a simple and straightforward method for hanging tapestries. Brackets can be added to the wall from which to hang the rod./;
3. Fully linen for Velcro, clips or pins hanging /Use Velcro for an easily alterable method for hanging the tapestry. Velcro is an adaptable method, which allows you to change the locations of the tapestries from time to time. Velcro is also particularly useful when hanging tapestries on curved walls because it conforms to the wall on which it is mounted.
* Any additional materials like Velcro, metal rod are not included with the wall tapestry.