Looking for that special piece of home décor to transform your room from ordinary to extraordinary? A tapestry is so much more than a simple home décor item; it is a work of art. Dress up your wall, bed, chair or use it on the go. This unique piece of art can be used in different ways as tapestry, wall hanging, Bedspread, Bed Cover, Table Cloth, Sofa cover and etc.
If you want to create bohochic look you may consider decorating with one of my bohochic mandala inspired designs. This circle deco mandala is used as a main element to create one-of- a-kind rustic feel mandala wall hanging thanks to the vibrant color vintage feel grunge background. This design will bring a bohochic vibe and will compliment your interior.
Mandala meaning: The meaning of mandala comes from Sanskrit meaning "circle."Mandalas offer balancing visual elements, symbolizing unity and harmony. In short, a mandala can be seen as a hypnotic, letting the creative hemisphere of our mind run a little more free while our analytical mind takes a little nap. This design resonates in the Higher heart vibrations and is powerful tool for enlightment.
* Personal design; Handmade product exclusively for ARTBEDDING
Why Our Tapestries?
Our tapestries are a work of art and we treat their design with diligent care as we oversee the entire creation process. We print our own tapestries using a state of the art printing technology called sublimation. While most other sellers are still using Direct to Garment (DTG) printing technology we know that DTG can often deliver low quality products that fade in time. Our tapestries feature high quality image printing that never fades. You can even wash them with 90°C (194 Fahrenheit) with any bleach without loss of quality. Now that is a product you can feel good about!
This stylish tapestry is created from lightweight polyester that features hand sewn finished edges. Bring style to your room today with this beautiful tapestry! Thin as sheet /white on the reverse side/;
- Fabric: 100% lightweight polyester, anti-allergy material;
- Sublimation heat transfer printing technology with vibrant colors;
- Usage: Our tapestries are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Size: L
- CARE: no extra care, machine washable and tumble dryer safe;
SIZE: Large: H 67" x W 86" / 170 x 220 cm
FINISH: There are different ways to hang your tapestry to the wall. The most common are:
1. Grommets are attached to all four corners so your tapestry is ready to hang;
2. Finished with rod sleeve for hanging with a metal rod / Most modern tapestries will come with a rod pocket along the top edge. In this case you can use a rod, which will look a bit like a curtain rod. This is a simple and straightforward method for hanging tapestries. Brackets can be added to the wall from which to hang the rod./;
3. Fully linen for Velcro, clips or pins hanging /Use Velcro for an easily alterable method for hanging the tapestry. Velcro is an adaptable method, which allows you to change the locations of the tapestries from time to time. Velcro is also particularly useful when hanging tapestries on curved walls because it conforms to the wall on which it is mounted.
* Any additional materials like Velcro, metal rod are not included with the wall tapestry.