All products in ARTBEDDING Boutique are MADE TO ORDER !!!
Orders canceled before shipping are a subject to a materials fee. In case you changed your mind please react straight away / not later than 2 days after order/ and do not wait until I already produced your order and invested time, efforts and materials that are due to your personal design choice, size and finish/;
Cancellations and Returns are NOT accepted at any time for Custom size prints. Please order carefully!
If you are unsure about the size or color you need please read the information I give on each individual listing or request more information to clear any questions or concerns you may have! If you have additional questions contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org. I try to give as much detailed information as I can regarding each product.
The ARTBEDDING Boutique stands behind the quality of everything we sell and hope you’re happy with your product.
If you’re unsatisfied with products you purchased from ARTBEDDING, you can return your item(s) as follows:
Just a note: You are responsible for return shipping fees. All merchandise must be unworn and in the same condition it was received.
For all detils on the return and refund process please read HERE
There are different and creative ways to hang your tapestry to the wall. Please select your finish, based on the way you intend to hang your wall tapestry or depending on your DIY project. The most common finish options are:
1. Small transparent plastic grommets are attached to all four corners so your tapestry is ready to hang;
2. Finished with attached rod pocket at the back of the tapestry for hanging on a rod / Most modern tapestries will come with a rod pocket along the top edge. In this case you can use a rod, which will look a bit like a curtain rod. This is a simple and straightforward method for hanging tapestries. Brackets can be added to the wall from which to hang the rod./;
3. Linen with mashine sewn hem edges for Velcro, clips or pins hanging, best option for a dorm room for hanging without damaging walls /Use Velcro for an easily alterable method for hanging the tapestry. Velcro is an adaptable method, which allows you to change the locations of the tapestries from time to time. Velcro is also particularly useful when hanging tapestries on curved walls because it conforms to the wall on which it is mounted.
* Any additional materials like Velcro, metal rod are not included with the wall tapestry.
You can find many creative ways to hang your tapestry and many different uses of a tapestry, accesorizing your room. You can find great DIY projects on Pinterest and great DIY Video tutorials in Youtube. Let me know if you need any specific adjustments on size or finish so you can complete your prokect.
- Fabric: 100% lightweight polyester, anti-allergy material;
- Sublimation heat transfer printing technology with vibrant colors;
- Usage: Our tapestries are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Size: 5 standard sizes /XS to XL/;
- CARE: no extra care, machine washable and tumble dryer safe;
SIZES: H to W
X Small: 39" x 45" / 100 x 115 cm
Small : 51" x 59" / 130 x 150 cm
Medium: 66" x 75" / 165 x 190 cm
Large: 83" x 94" / 210 x 240cm
X Large: 90" x 104" / 230 x 265 cm
Our tapestries are a work of art and we treat their design with diligent care as we oversee the entire creation process. We print our own tapestries using a state of the art printing technology called sublimation. While most other sellers are still using Direct to Garment (DTG) printing technology we know that DTG can often deliver low quality products that fade in time. Our tapestries feature high quality image printing that never fades. You can even wash them with 90°C (194 Fahrenheit) with any bleach without loss of quality. Now that is a product you can feel good about!
Welcome in my Boutique shop. My name is Tania Petrova and I am the designer behind ARTBEDDING.us. This is my small private space for my big dreams. My aim is to share my creativity with you, touching lives with beauty and things, designed and handmade specially for them.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
If you need more information on our products or you would like to request a custom size / image design service please do not hesitate to contact us. You may approach me via Live chat or send me an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also drop me a message using the contact form. Thank you.
Business name: Fashion Zone Ltd.
Designer: Tania Petrova
+359 878 596 668
*If you need custom sizes please contact me for details via chat or directly on firstname.lastname@example.org. As all my items are made to order I have full control over the production process /sizes, color palettes, designs etc./;
For my Shipping and Return policy please read HERE