DESIGN: For this design I used beautiful teal background with a light grunge effect .Teal goes great with all shades of beige and brown that is not only trendy, but stands out so I incorporated this trend by mixing both colors in the main vintage mandala element that would give this Ethno Boho feel, as well as other matching motifs for a balanced look vintage feel complete pattern. My spiritual spice to it is the hamsa hand element. This makes my design a strong amulet for protection and good luck.
Meaning: The Hamsa Hand is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God. In all faiths it is a protective sign. It brings its owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune.
** Please do not copy! Inspire, but try to create something new.
WHY BUY FROM ARTBEDDING?
My tapestries are a work of art and I am in control of the entire creation process. I use a state of the art printing technology called sublimation. While Direct to Garment (DTG) printing technology can often deliver low quality products that fade in time my duvet cover sets feature high quality image printing that never fades. You can even wash them with 90°C (194 Fahrenheit) with any bleach without loss of quality. Now that is a product you can feel good about!
This stylish tapestry is created from lightweight polyester that features hand sewn finished edges. Bring style to your room today with this beautiful tapestry! Thin as sheet /white on the reverse side/;
- Fabric: 100% lightweight polyester, anti-allergy material;
- Sublimation heat transfer printing technology with vibrant colors;
- Usage: Our tapestries are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Size: 5 standard sizes /XS to XL/;
- CARE: no extra care, machine washable and tumble dryer safe;
X Small: 39" x 45" / 100 x 115 cm
Small : 51" x 59" / 130 x 150 cm
Medium: 66" x 75" / 165 x 190 cm
Large: 83" x 94" / 210 x 240cm
X Large: 90" x 104" / 230 x 265 cm
FINISH: There are different ways to hang your tapestry to the wall. The most common are:
1. Grommets are attached to all four corners so your tapestry is ready to hang;
2. Finished with rod sleeve for hanging with a metal rod / Most modern tapestries will come with a rod pocket along the top edge. In this case you can use a rod, which will look a bit like a curtain rod. This is a simple and straightforward method for hanging tapestries. Brackets can be added to the wall from which to hang the rod./;
3. Lined as sheet / not fully lined/ for Velcro, clips or pins hanging /Use Velcro for an easily alterable method for hanging the tapestry. Velcro is an adaptable method, which allows you to change the locations of the tapestries from time to time. Velcro is also particularly useful when hanging tapestries on curved walls because it conforms to the wall on which it is mounted.
* Any additional materials like Velcro, metal rod are not included with the wall tapestry.
Why choose us?
when art meets comfort
"When you buy something from an artist, you're buying more than an object. You're not buying just one thing, you're buying a piece of a heart, a piece of a soul...a small piece of someone else's life. "
I highly recommend this seller!🌟
Fast processing & shipping time considering the pillow cases I needed were a custom size! The bedding & pillow cases are such high quality (the best bedding sets I’ve ever owned)! Super soft and the print is super crisp, it absolutely looks amazing!💜
This is my second time ordering from Tania and I absolutely love the products. They always come as expected, hold up incredibly well, and look beautiful. I love the unique designs that you just don’t find anywhere else... especially with the sewn in comforter option.