DESIGN: Following the last Fall/Winter 2017 trends in the interior and by your demand I made this stunning purple twilight and anchor gray mandala bohemian design.
The main color palette used is 2 shades of light and dark ash lavender, on the grunge effect background as well as on mandala and floral motifs.The main element in this design is a stunning 2 layered mandala in ligth lavender with dark navy blue. There is also anchor gray in the floral pattern. / please check photo 5 for specific palette colors/.
MEANING: Color theory has long posited that certain colors work together in complementary ways and that colors themselves can have an impact on their viewers. Colors have held symbolic functions in everything from Buddhist spiritual art, to modern psychoanalysis, to graphic design theory. When used in mandalas, the color choices that creators use often infuse the piece with even greater symbolism and meaning.
Lavender and all its shades possesses a unique heritage of symbolism and meaning. Lavender represents the part of the psyche that, untouched by the weary and troubles of years, retains the vigor and vitality of youth. It also represents spirituality and faith. It help for the peaceful state of your soul and relization.
This color also resonate strongly with the crown, 7th chakra that is our connection to the Divine. It increases creativity and intuition.
** Please do not copy! Inspire, but try to create something new.
WHY BUY FROM ARTBEDDING?
My tapestries are a work of art and I am in control of the entire creation process. I use a state of the art printing technology called sublimation. While Direct to Garment (DTG) printing technology can often deliver low quality products that fade in time my duvet cover sets feature high quality image printing that never fades. You can even wash them with 90°C (194 Fahrenheit) with any bleach without loss of quality. Now that is a product you can feel good about!
This stylish tapestry is created from lightweight polyester that features hand sewn finished edges. Bring style to your room today with this beautiful tapestry! Thin as sheet /white on the reverse side/;
- Fabric: 100% lightweight polyester, anti-allergy material;
- Sublimation heat transfer printing technology with vibrant colors;
- Usage: Our tapestries are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Size: 5 standard sizes /XS to XL/;
- CARE: no extra care, machine washable and tumble dryer safe;
X Small: 39" x 45" / 100 x 115 cm
Small : 51" x 59" / 130 x 150 cm
Medium: 66" x 75" / 165 x 190 cm
Large: 83" x 94" / 210 x 240cm
X Large: 90" x 104" / 230 x 265 cm
FINISH: There are different ways to hang your tapestry to the wall. The most common are:
1. Grommets are attached to all four corners so your tapestry is ready to hang;
2. Finished with rod sleeve for hanging with a metal rod / Most modern tapestries will come with a rod pocket along the top edge. In this case you can use a rod, which will look a bit like a curtain rod. This is a simple and straightforward method for hanging tapestries. Brackets can be added to the wall from which to hang the rod./;
3. Lined as sheet / not fully lined/ for Velcro, clips or pins hanging /Use Velcro for an easily alterable method for hanging the tapestry. Velcro is an adaptable method, which allows you to change the locations of the tapestries from time to time. Velcro is also particularly useful when hanging tapestries on curved walls because it conforms to the wall on which it is mounted.
* Any additional materials like Velcro, metal rod are not included with the wall tapestry.