DESIGN: I was inspired to make this design with a beautiful 8 lotus flower mandala art with the yin yang symbol in the center, simbolizing the ultimate balance in our spiritual heart that reflects the perfect cosmic harmony. I selected gentle turquoise green for the heart and teal blue for the mind, representing the balance between mind and soul in yin yang symbol. Following the ancient traditions I also used shades of gold, together with beautiful Indie motifs to complete and balance the overall look. The background is watercolor marble look green and blue with some gold foil.
This design is perfect if you are looking for a balanced and calm feel in your bedroom and meditative state of spiritual insight.
Meaning: Yin Yang is perhaps the most known concept used within Taoism. Two halves that together complete wholeness. Yin and yang are also the starting point for change. When something is whole, by definition it is unchanging and complete. The symbol for Yin Yang is called the Taijitu. It is a system of recognizing how to separate out patterns in our life while also relaxing to accept the overall whole and complete nature of the Tao.
Mandala: Mandalas are geometric patterns used as symbolic or metaphysical representations of the universe, the spiritual path, etc.; mandalas are often used as a object of focus to aid in meditation.
Lotus mandala: Lotus flower it is a symbol of purity and resurrection. It also represents divine birth, spiritual development and creation itself. The inner awareness — also called the inner heart or the inner mind — is symbolized by the lotus, and is found in the center of the heart. This is also called the lotus flower within. Thus, the Lotus represents the heart. It is not the physical heart but the spiritual heart.
8 petals mandala: the eight-petaled lotus seen in Buddhist mandalas means cosmic harmony.
* Personal design. Inspire and try to create something new. Please do not copy!
WHY BUY FROM ARTBEDDING?
My tapestries are a work of art and I am in control of the entire creation process. I use a state of the art printing technology called sublimation. While Direct to Garment (DTG) printing technology can often deliver low quality products that fade in time my duvet cover sets feature high quality image printing that never fades. You can even wash them with 90°C (194 Fahrenheit) with any bleach without loss of quality. Now that is a product you can feel good about!
This stylish tapestry is created from lightweight polyester that features hand sewn finished edges. Bring style to your room today with this beautiful tapestry! Thin as sheet /white on the reverse side/;
- Fabric: 100% lightweight polyester, anti-allergy material;
- Sublimation heat transfer printing technology with vibrant colors;
- Usage: Our tapestries are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Size: 5 standard sizes /XS to XL/;
- CARE: no extra care, machine washable and tumble dryer safe;
X Small: 39" x 45" / 100 x 115 cm
Small : 51" x 59" / 130 x 150 cm
Medium: 66" x 75" / 165 x 190 cm
Large: 83" x 94" / 210 x 240cm
X Large: 90" x 104" / 230 x 265 cm
FINISH: There are different ways to hang your tapestry to the wall. The most common are:
1. Grommets are attached to all four corners so your tapestry is ready to hang;
2. Finished with rod sleeve for hanging with a metal rod / Most modern tapestries will come with a rod pocket along the top edge. In this case you can use a rod, which will look a bit like a curtain rod. This is a simple and straightforward method for hanging tapestries. Brackets can be added to the wall from which to hang the rod./;
3. Lined as sheet / not fully lined/ for Velcro, clips or pins hanging /Use Velcro for an easily alterable method for hanging the tapestry. Velcro is an adaptable method, which allows you to change the locations of the tapestries from time to time. Velcro is also particularly useful when hanging tapestries on curved walls because it conforms to the wall on which it is mounted.
* Any additional materials like Velcro, metal rod are not included with the wall tapestry.
Why choose us?
when art meets comfort
"When you buy something from an artist, you're buying more than an object. You're not buying just one thing, you're buying a piece of a heart, a piece of a soul...a small piece of someone else's life. "
I highly recommend this seller!🌟
Fast processing & shipping time considering the pillow cases I needed were a custom size! The bedding & pillow cases are such high quality (the best bedding sets I’ve ever owned)! Super soft and the print is super crisp, it absolutely looks amazing!💜
This is my second time ordering from Tania and I absolutely love the products. They always come as expected, hold up incredibly well, and look beautiful. I love the unique designs that you just don’t find anywhere else... especially with the sewn in comforter option.