DESIGN: Following the last Fall/Winter 2017 trends in the interior and by your demand I made this stunning burgundy red and deep teal mandala bohemian design.
The main color palette used is burgundy and deep red as a main color for the background and beuatiful Indie floral motifs.The main element in this design is a stunning 3 layers mandala in deep teal, deep red, gray and cream beige / please check photo 5 for specific palette colors/.
MEANING: Color theory has long posited that certain colors work together in complementary ways and that colors themselves can have an impact on their viewers. Colors have held symbolic functions in everything from Buddhist spiritual art, to modern psychoanalysis, to graphic design theory. When used in mandalas, the color choices that creators use often infuse the piece with even greater symbolism and meaning. Due to Tibetian Buddhism mandala color meaning:
- Red: Power, the life force; strength, energy and passion.
- Red is also the color of First chakra /Root chakra. It is located in the base of the spine. When this chakra is balance you are grounded, master of one self, you can manifest abundance and have limitless energy.
** Please do not copy! Inspire, but try to create something new.
WHY BUY FROM ARTBEDDING?
My tapestries are a work of art and I am in control of the entire creation process. I use a state of the art printing technology called sublimation. While Direct to Garment (DTG) printing technology can often deliver low quality products that fade in time my duvet cover sets feature high quality image printing that never fades. You can even wash them with 90°C (194 Fahrenheit) with any bleach without loss of quality. Now that is a product you can feel good about!
This stylish tapestry is created from lightweight polyester that features hand sewn finished edges. Bring style to your room today with this beautiful tapestry! Thin as sheet /white on the reverse side/;
- Fabric: 100% lightweight polyester, anti-allergy material;
- Sublimation heat transfer printing technology with vibrant colors;
- Usage: Our tapestries are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Size: 5 standard sizes /XS to XL/;
- CARE: no extra care, machine washable and tumble dryer safe;
X Small: 39" x 45" / 100 x 115 cm
Small : 51" x 59" / 130 x 150 cm
Medium: 66" x 75" / 165 x 190 cm
Large: 83" x 94" / 210 x 240cm
X Large: 90" x 104" / 230 x 265 cm
FINISH: There are different ways to hang your tapestry to the wall. The most common are:
1. Grommets are attached to all four corners so your tapestry is ready to hang;
2. Finished with rod sleeve for hanging with a metal rod / Most modern tapestries will come with a rod pocket along the top edge. In this case you can use a rod, which will look a bit like a curtain rod. This is a simple and straightforward method for hanging tapestries. Brackets can be added to the wall from which to hang the rod./;
3. Lined as sheet / not fully lined/ for Velcro, clips or pins hanging /Use Velcro for an easily alterable method for hanging the tapestry. Velcro is an adaptable method, which allows you to change the locations of the tapestries from time to time. Velcro is also particularly useful when hanging tapestries on curved walls because it conforms to the wall on which it is mounted.
* Any additional materials like Velcro, metal rod are not included with the wall tapestry.