DESIGN: Hand drawn Native American Indian Tribal Dream catcher with feathers with north american indian geometry embroidery motives and handdrawn tatoo art eagle totem art. All this is combined with inspirational quote "Follow your dreams. They know the way" on a stunning art grunge background for a one-of-a-kind wall tapestry piece.
Eagle spirit animal: The eagle is the chief over all the winged creatures. Eagle conveys the powers and messages of the spirit; it is man's connection to the divine because it flies higher than any other bird. Among being grounded and connected to the earth, those guided by the Eagle are also resilient and in complete harmony with the spiritual aspects of their lives. Unafraid of the unknown, these seekers accept life’s challenges with unshakable courage, determination and confidence.
Dreamcatcher - Dreamcatchers are of Native American origin and have deep spiritual meaning behind it. For many native Americans and First Peoples the spider’s web is how the natural world exists, that is, all life, all nature is interconnected. All life and things in the world are connected to one another. To most native peoples, dreams are the crossroads where the human mind, the soul and the spirit world all meet. The dreamcatcher’s purpose is to trap the ‘bad dreams’ and allow the ‘good dreams’ or ‘special dreams’ to find their way to the sleeper.
* Personal design, Exclusive for ARTBEDDING
Why Our Tapestries?
Our tapestries are a work of art and we treat their design with diligent care as we oversee the entire creation process. We print our own tapestries using a state of the art printing technology called sublimation. While most other sellers are still using Direct to Garment (DTG) printing technology we know that DTG can often deliver low quality products that fade in time. Our tapestries feature high quality image printing that never fades. You can even wash them with 90°C (194 Fahrenheit) with any bleach without loss of quality. Now that is a product you can feel good about!
This stylish tapestry is created from lightweight polyester that features hand sewn finished edges. Bring style to your room today with this beautiful tapestry! Thin as sheet /white on the reverse side/;
- Fabric: 100% lightweight polyester, anti-allergy material;
- Sublimation heat transfer printing technology with vibrant colors;
- Usage: Our tapestries are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Size: 5 standard sizes /XS to XL/;
- CARE: no extra care, machine washable and tumble dryer safe;
X Small: 39" x 45" / 100 x 115 cm
Small : 51" x 59" / 130 x 150 cm
Medium: 66" x 75" / 165 x 190 cm
Large: 83" x 94" / 210 x 240cm
X Large: 90" x 104" / 230 x 265 cm
FINISH: There are different ways to hang your tapestry to the wall. The most common are:
1. Grommets are attached to all four corners so your tapestry is ready to hang;
2. Finished with rod sleeve for hanging with a metal rod / Most modern tapestries will come with a rod pocket along the top edge. In this case you can use a rod, which will look a bit like a curtain rod. This is a simple and straightforward method for hanging tapestries. Brackets can be added to the wall from which to hang the rod./;
3. Fully linen for Velcro, clips or pins hanging /Use Velcro for an easily alterable method for hanging the tapestry. Velcro is an adaptable method, which allows you to change the locations of the tapestries from time to time. Velcro is also particularly useful when hanging tapestries on curved walls because it conforms to the wall on which it is mounted.
* Any additional materials like Velcro, metal rod are not included with the wall tapestry.