Looking for that special piece of home décor to transform your room from ordinary to extraordinary? A tapestry is so much more than a simple home décor item; it is a work of art. Dress up your wall, bed, chair or use it on the go. This unique piece of art can be used in different ways as tapestry, wall hanging, Bedspread, Bed Cover, Table Cloth, Sofa cover and etc.
DESIGN: This wall tapestry is nothing less than extraodinary. What catches your eye is this beautiful multilayer red Lotus flower mandala. This design is the perfect combination between traditional mandala art design and modern digitally generated multicolor galaxy background with watercolor painting effect that is so beautiful by itself. This design is a real compliment to your interior.
* Personal design. Inspire and try to create something new. Please do not copy!
Lotus mandala Meaning: The Buddha is often pictured with the lotus flower. In fact, a profound Hindu chant is this: Mani padme. This means "Jewel in the Lotus". This concept deals with coming into the center of beauty, peace and harmony. The lotus is a purifying agent. Simply embrace the lotus and engage in its power to purify, harmonize and stabilize your energy and the energy of the space.
Why Our Tapestries?
Our tapestries are a work of art and we treat their design with diligent care as we oversee the entire creation process. We print our own tapestries using a state of the art printing technology called sublimation. While most other sellers are still using Direct to Garment (DTG) printing technology we know that DTG can often deliver low quality products that fade in time. Our tapestries feature high quality image printing that never fades. You can even wash them with 90°C (194 Fahrenheit) with any bleach without loss of quality. Now that is a product you can feel good about!
This stylish tapestry is created from lightweight polyester that features hand sewn finished edges. Bring style to your room today with this beautiful tapestry! Thin as sheet /white on the reverse side/;
- Fabric: 100% lightweight polyester, anti-allergy material;
- Sublimation heat transfer printing technology with vibrant colors;
- Usage: Our tapestries are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Size: 5 standard sizes /XS to XL/;
- CARE: no extra care, machine washable and tumble dryer safe;
SIZE: Large: 83" x 94" / 210 x 210cm
FINISH: There are different ways to hang your tapestry to the wall. The most common are:
1. Grommets are attached to all four corners so your tapestry is ready to hang;
2. Finished with rod sleeve for hanging with a metal rod / Most modern tapestries will come with a rod pocket along the top edge. In this case you can use a rod, which will look a bit like a curtain rod. This is a simple and straightforward method for hanging tapestries. Brackets can be added to the wall from which to hang the rod./;
3. Fully linen for Velcro, clips or pins hanging /Use Velcro for an easily alterable method for hanging the tapestry. Velcro is an adaptable method, which allows you to change the locations of the tapestries from time to time. Velcro is also particularly useful when hanging tapestries on curved walls because it conforms to the wall on which it is mounted.
* Any additional materials like Velcro, metal rod are not included with the wall tapestry.