5 ways to invite magic in your bedroom
Here are some ways to make your bedroom the cosiest place
1. Add some magic by hanging string lights above your bed
More ideas how to use string lights as an interior accent you can find here: http://www.architecturendesign.net/20-amazingly-pretty-ways-to-use-string-lights/
2. Consider European way of sleeping top-sheetles for more luxurious feel and invest in bed linen made of natural fabrics, cotton sateen is the best option. You’ll never again wake up with a dumb, useless piece of fabric tangled around your legs. Look for an easy-to-wash duvet cover made of soft, natural fiber (flannel, cotton, linen, organic cotton sateen).
You can check my cotton sateen beddings sets, they are all washable and made with extra soft organic cotton sateen lol
3. Do not forget to get one of those magical down comforters. Sleeping under a beautiful weightless cloud of bird-warmth feels so much better.
If you’re allergic to down (or how much it costs), there are still plenty of feather-free and budget-friendly alternatives that will give you the magical, sleeping in the clouds FEELING you’re looking for.
4. Hanging fabric from the ceiling is another way to add some drama in the room. Do not forget to switch the lights to make the magic :)
Here you can find plenty of canopy nets, it is a start :) https://wanelo.com/shop/canopy-for-poster-bed
5. A must have is candles and scents, you can find plenty of scented hand-made candles to use as an colorful accent but more importantly to have the warmth and have the magic of scents in your room. This is what this post is all abouth, right?
Here are some DIY how to make your own scented wax melts : http://healthylivinghowto.com/1/post/2014/01/diy-scented-wax-melts.html
I just found for you this artisan for you https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheGreyLotus?ref=l2-shopheader-name
Enough for today. Next I will show you some great tapestry interior design ideas.
Meanwhile do not forget to go into your Zen mood and have fun.
Leave a comment