Looking for that special piece of home décor to transform your room from ordinary to extraordinary? A tapestry is so much more than a simple home décor item; it is a work of art. Dress up your wall, bed, chair or use it on the go. This unique piece of art can be used in different ways as tapestry, wall hanging, Bedspread, Bed Cover, Table Cloth, Sofa cover and etc.
If you want to create bohemian look you may consider decorating with one of my creations. This design is a 8-petals deco lotus mandala in brown on a beautiful vintage look grunge background and matching Indie elements.
Lotus mandala meaning: Throughout many cultures over time, the lotus has been a powerful image and a spiritual symbol. Eight-petaled lotus seen in Buddhist mandalas means cosmic harmony. Among its many meanings and significance, the lotus is a symbol of "spontaneous" generation, and so it also represents divine birth, spiritual development and creation itself.
* Personal design; Handmade product
Why Our Tapestries?
Our tapestries are a work of art and we treat their design with diligent care as we oversee the entire creation process. We print our own tapestries using a state of the art printing technology called sublimation. While most other sellers are still using Direct to Garment (DTG) printing technology we know that DTG can often deliver low quality products that fade in time. Our tapestries feature high quality image printing that never fades. You can even wash them with 90°C (194 Fahrenheit) with any bleach without loss of quality. Now that is a product you can feel good about!
This stylish tapestry is created from lightweight polyester that features hand sewn finished edges. Bring style to your room today with this beautiful tapestry! Thin as sheet /white on the reverse side/;
- Fabric: 100% lightweight polyester, anti-allergy material;
- Sublimation heat transfer printing technology with vibrant colors;
- Usage: Our tapestries are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Size: 5 standard sizes /XS to XL/;
- CARE: no extra care, machine washable and tumble dryer safe;
XSmall: 46" x 51" / 117 x 130 cm
Small : 51" x 58" / 130 x 148 cm
FINISH: There are different ways to hang your tapestry to the wall. Available options are:
1. Grommets are attached to all four corners so your tapestry is ready to hang;
2. Linen for Velcro, clips or pins hanging /Use Velcro for an easily alterable method for hanging the tapestry. Velcro is an adaptable method, which allows you to change the locations of the tapestries from time to time. Velcro is also particularly useful when hanging tapestries on curved walls because it conforms to the wall on which it is mounted.
* Any additional materials like Velcro, metal rod are not included with the wall tapestry.