DESIGN: This is one of my sacred designs, with many Hindu and sacred geometry symbols combined into a powerful Yantra. Perfect for meditation, as a talisman or just to give a bit of spiritual vibe in your bedroom.
Yantra is a mystical diagram, a great cosmic conductor of energy, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! The word “Yantra” comes from the Sanskrit root “Yan” means to sustain or to support. “tra” means instrument. The use of a Yantra as a “spiritual instrument” goes far back in time and continues today in temples and homes around the world.
MEANING: The main element is a statue of Goddess Lakshmi - bestower of power, wealth and sovereignty.
In Her images and pictures, Lakshmi is depicted in a female form with four arms and four hands. She wears red clothes with a golden lining and is standing on a lotus. She has golden coins and lotuses in her hands. Four white elephants are shown next to the Goddess. This symbolism conveys the following spiritual theme:
- The four arms represent the four directions in space and thus symbolize omnipresence and omnipotence of the Goddess. The red color syinbolizes activity. The golden lining denotes prosperity. The lotus seat, which Lakshmi is standing upon, signifies that while living in this world, one should enjoy its wealth, but not become obsessed with it.
- The four hands represent the four ends of human life: dharma (righteousness), kama (genuine desires), artha (wealth), and moksha (liberation from birth and death). The front hands represent the activity in the physical world and the back hands indicate the spiritual activities that lead to spiritual perfection.
- A lotus in the back right hand conveys the idea that one must perform all duties in the world in accordance with dharma. This leads to moksha (liberation), which is symbolized by a lotus in the back left hand of Lakshmi. The golden coins falling on the ground from the front left hand of Lakshmi illustrate that She provides wealth and prosperity to Her devotees. Her front right hand is shown bestowing blessings upon the devotees.
- Some pictures show four elephants spraying water from golden vessels onto Goddess Lakshmi. The four elephants represent the four ends of human life as discussed above. The spraying of water denotes activity. The golden vessels denote wisdom and purity. The four elephants spraying water from the golden vessels on the Goddess illustrate the theme that continuous self-effort, in accordance with one's dharma and govemed by wisdom and purity, leads to both material and spiritual prosperity.
Shri Yantra Mandala
Also known as the Cosmic Yantra, the Sri or Shri Yantra Mandala is the most popular of the Hindu Mahavidya Yantras.
Sri Vidya is the embodiment of the beauty of the three worlds. Her matrix is designed with nine interpenetrating triangles — four upward facing Shiva triangles, representing the male principle and five downward facing Shakti triangles, the female principle. They form 44 triangles including the central point or bindu, where Tripurasundari resides.
The central point denotes the flower of life. It is the result of the union of a red flower, Shakti, with a white flower, Shiva. Shiva symbolises cosmic consciousness and Shakti, cosmic energy, accompanied by Iccha Shakti or will power, Gyan Shakti, or power of knowledge and Kriya Shakti or power of action.
* Personal design. Inspire and try to create something new. Please do not copy!
Includes: 3-piece DUVET COVER SET
- 1 duvet cover / NO duvet insert/;
- a set of 2 pillow covers.
Our Reversible down Duvet Cover set beautifully combines the practicality of a protective cover with the supreme softness of cotton sateen!
- Weave Type - 50% 560 thread count organic cotton sateen / 50% soft microfiber;
- Closing type: zipped; corner ties included
TOP PART: How do we get this awesome print on these duvet covers? We print our duvet covers using a state of the art printing technology called sublimation. While most other sellers are still using Direct to Garment (DTG) printing technology we know that DTG can often deliver low quality products that fade in time. Our duvet cover sets feature high quality image printing that never fades. You can even wash them with 90°C (194 Fahrenheit) with any bleach without loss of quality. Now that is a product you can feel good about!
REVERSE SIDE: Organic Cotton sateen that we use for the reverse side offer a silky feel and can help keep you cool in the summer and warm in winter. Cotton sateen bedding is breathable, soft, durable and add a bit of romantic vibe in your bedroom. / Please check 2-nd photo to select a reverse color/
FINISH: We added convenient corner ties to hold your duvet insert in place inside the duvet cover. Hidden zipper finish onto both the duvet cover and pillow covers.
> CARE - machine wash/ up to 90°c/ and tumble dryer safe ;
* Your bedding set is customizable and you can decide how to combine the desired print with the color of the cotton sateen reverse side. / Please check 2-nd photo to select a reverse color/
* Please note, in order to ensure you have the most comfortable bedding experience, the design is only printed on one side. This allows the bottom side to be extra comfortable!
SINGLE - Duvet cover - 55" x 80" (140 x 200 cm);
TWIN- Duvet cover - 63" x 83" (160 x 210 cm);
TWIN XL - Duvet cover - 68" x 87" (172 x 220 cm);
DOUBLE - Duvet cover - 79" x 79" (200 x 200 cm);
FULL - Duvet cover - 83" x 87" (210 x 220 cm);
QUEEN - Duvet cover - 90" x 89" (230 x 225 cm);
QUEEN EU - Duvet cover - 94" x 86" (240 x 220 cm);
KING - Duvet cover - 104" x 92" (260 x 232 cm);
Regular Pillow (2 pieces): 20" x 27" (50 x 70 cm);
* Single size contains only 1 Pillow cover
KING Pillow (2 pieces): 20" x 36" (50 x 91 cm);
You can check FIT GUIDE for more details:
For detiled photos as well as more bohemian designs you can check my Gallery : https://www.artbedding.us/pages/shop-the-style-bohemian-look
This design can be integrated in different interior bed/ bath products. Freel free to share your ideas. This set is totally customizable as size, reverse side, background, colors, notes, monograms etc;
Thank you so much for looking at my duvet cover sets !