The watercolor interiors trend is one of the strongest. It landed more than a year ago but we still can't get enough. That is why I created my new "Watecolor splashes" collection. And not only that. Maps never get out of fashion. World maps in any stile contribute to the bohemian feel of a house. Maps are exciting and and however you chose to display them, they will impart to your home just a little bit of mystery and worldly cool. Here we have both a world map and watercolor design. It is modern, it is colorful, grunge and fun.
This design has a strong grunge feel with bright neon colors and black world map graphic, wanderlust writing and insirational quote Ït is a big World out there. Explore."
* Design made by me, Winter 2017 collection
Why Our Tapestries?
Our tapestries are a work of art and we treat their design with diligent care as we oversee the entire creation process. We print our own tapestries using a state of the art printing technology called sublimation. While most other sellers are still using Direct to Garment (DTG) printing technology we know that DTG can often deliver low quality products that fade in time. Our tapestries feature high quality image printing that never fades. You can even wash them with 90°C (194 Fahrenheit) with any bleach without loss of quality. Now that is a product you can feel good about!
This stylish tapestry is created from lightweight polyester that features hand sewn finished edges. Bring style to your room today with this beautiful tapestry! Thin as sheet /white on the reverse side/;
- Fabric: 100% lightweight polyester, anti-allergy material;
- Sublimation heat transfer printing technology with vibrant colors;
- Usage: Our tapestries are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Size: 5 standard sizes /XS to XL/;
- CARE: no extra care, machine washable and tumble dryer safe;
X Small: 39" x 45" / 100 x 115 cm
Small : 51" x 59" / 130 x 150 cm
Medium: 66" x 75" / 165 x 190 cm
Large: 83" x 94" / 210 x 240cm
X Large: 90" x 104" / 230 x 265 cm
FINISH: There are different ways to hang your tapestry to the wall. The most common are:
1. Grommets are attached to all four corners so your tapestry is ready to hang;
2. Finished with rod sleeve for hanging with a metal rod / Most modern tapestries will come with a rod pocket along the top edge. In this case you can use a rod, which will look a bit like a curtain rod. This is a simple and straightforward method for hanging tapestries. Brackets can be added to the wall from which to hang the rod./;
3. Fully linen for Velcro, clips or pins hanging /Use Velcro for an easily alterable method for hanging the tapestry. Velcro is an adaptable method, which allows you to change the locations of the tapestries from time to time. Velcro is also particularly useful when hanging tapestries on curved walls because it conforms to the wall on which it is mounted.
* Any additional materials like Velcro, metal rod are not included with the wall tapestry.