DESIGN: For this design I used different shades of blue, that is one of the most desirable colors from my clients. A stunning henna mehendy Indie Lotus mandala in indigo blue is the main element that would give the desired Ethno Bohemian look with a bit of spiritual feel to it. Beautiful Indie Mehendy floral elements are also added to the background for an overall finished look.
Mandala Meaning: Mandalas are geometric patterns used as symbolic or metaphysical representations of the universe, the spiritual path, etc.; mandalas are often used as a object of focus to aid in meditation.
* Personal design. Inspire and try to create something new. Please do not copy!
WHY BUY FROM ARTBEDDING?
My tapestries are a work of art and I am in control of the entire creation process. I use a state of the art printing technology called sublimation. While Direct to Garment (DTG) printing technology can often deliver low quality products that fade in time my duvet cover sets feature high quality image printing that never fades. You can even wash them with 90°C (194 Fahrenheit) with any bleach without loss of quality. Now that is a product you can feel good about!
This stylish tapestry is created from lightweight polyester that features hand sewn finished edges. Bring style to your room today with this beautiful tapestry! Thin as sheet /white on the reverse side/;
- Fabric: 100% lightweight polyester, anti-allergy material;
- Sublimation heat transfer printing technology with vibrant colors;
- Usage: Our tapestries are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Size: 5 standard sizes /XS to XL/;
- CARE: no extra care, machine washable and tumble dryer safe;
X Small: 39" x 45" / 100 x 115 cm
Small : 51" x 59" / 130 x 150 cm
Medium: 66" x 75" / 165 x 190 cm
Large: 83" x 94" / 210 x 240cm
X Large: 90" x 104" / 230 x 265 cm
FINISH: There are different ways to hang your tapestry to the wall. The most common are:
1. Grommets are attached to all four corners so your tapestry is ready to hang;
2. Finished with rod sleeve for hanging with a metal rod / Most modern tapestries will come with a rod pocket along the top edge. In this case you can use a rod, which will look a bit like a curtain rod. This is a simple and straightforward method for hanging tapestries. Brackets can be added to the wall from which to hang the rod./;
3. Lined as sheet / not fully lined/ for Velcro, clips or pins hanging /Use Velcro for an easily alterable method for hanging the tapestry. Velcro is an adaptable method, which allows you to change the locations of the tapestries from time to time. Velcro is also particularly useful when hanging tapestries on curved walls because it conforms to the wall on which it is mounted.
* Any additional materials like Velcro, metal rod are not included with the wall tapestry.
Here you can find my collection of 16 carefully selected colors for the reverse side of your duvet cover / comforter. This fabric is 600 TC organic cotton, with a delicate shiny finish and it is the most luxury fabric for bed linen. This material has a natural heat transfer properties and what is the best advantage of this luxury fabric is that it only get softer with washing.
How it works: With selecting a reverse color you have the option to combine the original pattern you selected with a color of your choice and further customise your bedding set.
IMPORTANT: Please be advised, that shopify system is limited to a certain ammount of color options. So if you can not find your selected reverse color option available in the color tabs please leave your color as a note in the notes section in your cart before checkout or drop me an e-mail with your reverse color request to email@example.com. Thank you and enjoy browsing my bedding collections.
*If you can not find the size you need and would like to order custom product you can contact me for more info and details via chat or directly via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org. As all my items are made to order and I have full control over the production process /sizes, color palettes, designs etc./;
Please be advised that due to system restrictions I can not list all colors for straight purchase so if you can not find the color you wish to combine with your selected print just leave me a note in the notes section in your cart before checkout. Have fun combining your duvet cover / comforter.
WALL TAPESTRY SIZE CHART
Iinstallation video of my self adhesive peel and stick vinyl wall murals: https://youtu.be/tBpAVUv_4S8
For my Shipping and Return policy please read HERE
What is a Duvet Cover?
A Duvet Cover is a protective case for your comforter/duvet insert or blanket, similar to how a pillow case works to keep your pillow clean. It comes with a zippered closure at the bottom for easy removal. This offer does NOT include comforters or duvet inserts for your Duvet Cover! If you don’t already have one or have the right size you can easily and inexpensively purchase one at any bigger store or you can UPGRADE your duvet cover set into a Comforter set HERE
WEAVE type - 50% 560 thread count organic cotton sateen / 50% soft microfiber;
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS - machine wash/ up to 90°c/ and tumble dryer safe; No extra care needed;
FADE RESISTANT; Hypoallergenic
FINISH -We added convenient corner ties to hold your comforter in place inside the duvet cover. Hidden zipper finish onto both the duvet cover and pillow covers.
Produced in a smoke free environment.
Reversible - Reversible fabrics have a design on both sides. The two sides may have different pattern. Top part is HD quality photo print and reverse side is solid color cotton sateen.
Origin - Europe
HOW TO Video tutorial
If you want to better understand what a duvet cover is and how to place your comforter/blanket you can watch a tutorial HERE
50% soft microfiber / 50% 100% organic cotton sateen
TOP PART: How do we get this awesome print on these duvet covers? The top part is printed microfiber material. We print our bedding using a state of the art printing technology called sublimation. Our bedding sets feature high quality image printing that never fades. You can even wash them with 90°C (194 Fahrenheit) with any bleach without loss of quality. Now that is a product you can feel good about!
Microfiber - Items crafted from polyester are highly durable and are washer-and-dryer friendly. Polyester is less likely to wrinkle than cotton and is known to retain its shape and look through the years.
REVERSE SIDE: 100% Organic Cotton sateen that we use for the reverse side and the fitted sheets offer a silky feel and can help keep you cool in the summer and warm in winter. This is the most luxurious and comfortable fabric for bed linens so far. Cotton sateen bedding is breathable, soft, durable and add a bit of romantic vibe in your bedroom.
560 Thread Count - This is some of the highest thread count for sheets. Crafted from the highest-quality 100% organic cotton materials with a silky, luxurious texture that is known to get softer over time.
* The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.